CHF to DKK exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to Danish kroner. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Oct 4, 2023, 6:58 AM (CUT)
1 Swiss franc = 7.723747 Danish krone
Inverse rate 0.129471
CHF/DKK currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 7.7235 DKK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Currency Name: Danish krone
- Currency Code: DKK
- Currency Symbol: Kr.
- Central Bank: Danmarks Nationalbank
- Reserve Currency: The Danish krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Danish krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland
- Major Unit: One Danish krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- per Danish krone: 100
- Note Denominations: kr.50, kr.100, kr.200, kr.500, kr.1000
- Coin Denominations: Øre50, kr.1, kr.2, kr.5, kr.10, kr.20
Previous CHF to DKK Exchange Rates
CHF to DKK historical rates
|November 30, 2022||7.561604|
|December 31, 2022||7.534647|
|January 31, 2023||7.467816|
|February 28, 2023||7.512258|
|March 31, 2023||7.518727|
|April 30, 2023||7.567025|
|May 31, 2023||7.634982|
|June 30, 2023||7.634663|
|July 31, 2023||7.708548|
|August 31, 2023||7.776187|
|September 30, 2023||7.768295|
|October 3, 2023||7.726555|