CHF to VND exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to Vietnamese đồng. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 24535.1912
CHF/VND currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 24,536.1912 VND
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
The official currency of Vietnam is the dong which is abbreviated to the currency code VND. Unlike certain other currencies which derive their names from more unusual circumstances, the term ‘dong’ originates from ‘dong tien’ literally meaning ‘money’.
- Currency Name: Vietnamese đồng
- Currency Code: VND
- Currency Symbol: ₫
- Central Bank: State Bank of Vietnam
- Reserve Currency: The Vietnamese Dồng is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Vietnamese Dồng is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Vietnam
- Major Unit: One Vietnamese Dồng
- Minor Unit: One
- per Vietnamese Dồng:
- Note Denominations: 1,000₫, 2,000₫, 5,000₫, 10,000₫, 20,000₫, 50,000₫, 100,000₫, 200,000₫, 500,000₫
- Coin Denominations: 200₫, 500₫, 1000₫, 2000₫
Previous CHF to VND Exchange Rates
CHF to VND historical rates
|September 30, 2021||24678.546289|
|October 31, 2021||24657.12631|
|November 30, 2021||24600.957075|
|December 31, 2021||24896.731423|
|January 31, 2022||24720.061602|
|February 28, 2022||24639.379032|
|March 31, 2022||24602.033484|
|April 30, 2022||24235.98883|
|May 31, 2022||23553.259108|
|June 30, 2022||23942.295892|
|July 31, 2022||24139.242547|
|August 11, 2022||24508.709698|