CHF to BHD exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to . Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.3924
CHF/BHD currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 0.3919 BHD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Currency Name: Bahraini Dinar
- Currency Code: BHD
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Bahraini dinar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Bahraini dinar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Bahrain
- Major Unit: One Bahraini dinar
- Minor Unit: One
- per Bahraini dinar:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous CHF to BHD Exchange Rates
CHF to BHD historical rates
|September 30, 2021||0.408621|
|October 31, 2021||0.40848|
|November 30, 2021||0.409077|
|December 31, 2021||0.409703|
|January 31, 2022||0.410459|
|February 28, 2022||0.408299|
|March 31, 2022||0.405788|
|April 30, 2022||0.398905|
|May 31, 2022||0.38461|
|June 30, 2022||0.388832|
|July 31, 2022||0.389238|
|August 16, 2022||0.396613|