CHF to PGK exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to Papua New Guinean kina. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 6, 2023, 12:07 PM (CUT)
1 Swiss franc = 4.193963 Papua New Guinean kina
Inverse rate 0.238438
CHF/PGK currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 4.1942 PGK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
The official currency in Papua New Guinea is the kina which is abbreviated to the currency code PGK. 1 Kina is divided into 100 toea.
- Currency Name: Papua New Guinean kina
- Currency Code: PGK
- Currency Symbol: K
- Central Bank: Bank of Papua New Guinea
- Reserve Currency: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Papua New Guinea
- Major Unit: One Papua New Guinean Kina
- Minor Unit: One toea
- Toeas per Papua New Guinean Kina: 100
- Note Denominations: 2K, 5K, 10K, 20K, 50K, 100K
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50 toea, 1K, 2K
Previous CHF to PGK Exchange Rates
CHF to PGK historical rates
|January 31, 2023||3.811337|
|February 28, 2023||3.811492|
|March 31, 2023||3.806251|
|April 30, 2023||3.918071|
|May 31, 2023||3.930931|
|June 30, 2023||3.942718|
|July 31, 2023||4.088037|
|August 31, 2023||4.102282|
|September 30, 2023||4.044509|
|October 31, 2023||4.105116|
|November 30, 2023||4.202768|
|December 5, 2023||4.287697|