AED to CHF exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Swiss francs. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.2567
AED/CHF currency chart: 1.00 AED = 0.2565 CHF
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
Previous AED to CHF Exchange Rates
AED to CHF historical rates
|December 31, 2021||0.250625|
|January 31, 2022||0.250055|
|February 28, 2022||0.251316|
|March 31, 2022||0.252989|
|April 30, 2022||0.257438|
|May 31, 2022||0.266929|
|June 30, 2022||0.264085|
|July 31, 2022||0.263729|
|August 31, 2022||0.26064|
|September 30, 2022||0.264843|
|October 31, 2022||0.271176|
|November 25, 2022||0.263042|