AED to KRW exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to South Korean wons. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 355.5160
AED/KRW currency chart: 1.00 AED = 355.516 KRW
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
- Currency Name: South Korean won
- Currency Code: KRW
- Currency Symbol: ₩
- Central Bank: Bank of Korea
- Reserve Currency: The South Korean Won is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The South Korean Won is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: South Korea
- Major Unit: One South Korean Won
- Minor Unit: One jeon
- Jeon per South Korean Won: 100
- Note Denominations: ₩1,000, ₩5,000, ₩10,000, ₩50,000
- Coin Denominations: ₩10, ₩50, ₩100, ₩500
Previous AED to KRW Exchange Rates
AED to KRW historical rates
|December 31, 2021||322.52124|
|January 31, 2022||325.578602|
|February 28, 2022||326.161558|
|March 31, 2022||332.503866|
|April 30, 2022||336.802381|
|May 31, 2022||345.113818|
|June 30, 2022||348.094098|
|July 31, 2022||355.917519|
|August 31, 2022||359.671601|
|September 30, 2022||379.487973|
|October 31, 2022||388.952857|
|November 26, 2022||369.711105|