AED to PGK exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Papua New Guinean kina. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.9401
AED/PGK currency chart: 1.00 AED = 0.9396 PGK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
The official currency in Papua New Guinea is the kina which is abbreviated to the currency code PGK. 1 Kina is divided into 100 toea.
- Currency Name: Papua New Guinean kina
- Currency Code: PGK
- Currency Symbol: K
- Central Bank: Bank of Papua New Guinea
- Reserve Currency: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Papua New Guinea
- Major Unit: One Papua New Guinean Kina
- Minor Unit: One toea
- Toeas per Papua New Guinean Kina: 100
- Note Denominations: 2K, 5K, 10K, 20K, 50K, 100K
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50 toea, 1K, 2K
Previous AED to PGK Exchange Rates
AED to PGK historical rates
|February 28, 2022||0.958505|
|March 31, 2022||0.957672|
|April 30, 2022||0.956836|
|May 31, 2022||0.957889|
|June 30, 2022||0.965652|
|July 31, 2022||0.965465|
|August 31, 2022||0.959397|
|September 30, 2022||0.958593|
|October 31, 2022||0.958617|
|November 30, 2022||0.957342|
|December 31, 2022||0.960187|
|January 30, 2023||0.959095|