AED to IDR exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Indonesian rupiahs. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Oct 1, 2023, 6:08 AM (CUT)
1 UAE dirham = 4185.892070 Indonesian rupiah
Inverse rate 0.000239
AED/IDR currency chart: 1.00 AED = 4,186.1921 IDR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
- Currency Name: Indonesian rupiah
- Currency Code: IDR
- Currency Symbol: Rp
- Central Bank: Bank Indonesia
- Reserve Currency: The Indonesian Rupiah is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Indonesian Rupiah is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Indonesian Rupiah
- Minor Unit: One
- per Indonesian Rupiah:
- Note Denominations: Rp 2,000, Rp 5,000, Rp 10,000, Rp 20,000 Rp 50,000, Rp 100,000
- Coin Denominations:
Previous AED to IDR Exchange Rates
AED to IDR historical rates
|October 31, 2022||4201.035575|
|November 30, 2022||4258.215991|
|December 31, 2022||4239.45433|
|January 31, 2023||4149.966784|
|February 28, 2023||4129.441118|
|March 31, 2023||4162.562559|
|April 30, 2023||4049.477119|
|May 31, 2023||4041.813971|
|June 30, 2023||4067.612553|
|July 31, 2023||4099.644839|
|August 31, 2023||4153.14885|
|September 30, 2023||4184.412221|