DKK to EUR exchange rates
Convert Danish kroner to Euros. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Sep 25, 2023, 7:16 PM (CUT)
1 Danish krone = 0.133731 euro
Inverse rate 7.477677
DKK/EUR currency chart: 1.00 DKK = 0.1341 EUR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Danish krone
- Currency Code: DKK
- Currency Symbol: Kr.
- Central Bank: Danmarks Nationalbank
- Reserve Currency: The Danish krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Danish krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland
- Major Unit: One Danish krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- per Danish krone: 100
- Note Denominations: kr.50, kr.100, kr.200, kr.500, kr.1000
- Coin Denominations: Øre50, kr.1, kr.2, kr.5, kr.10, kr.20
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
Previous DKK to EUR Exchange Rates
DKK to EUR historical rates
|October 31, 2022||0.134421|
|November 30, 2022||0.134358|
|December 31, 2022||0.134428|
|January 31, 2023||0.134379|
|February 28, 2023||0.134213|
|March 31, 2023||0.134194|
|April 30, 2023||0.133827|
|May 31, 2023||0.134018|
|June 30, 2023||0.134174|
|July 31, 2023||0.134185|
|August 31, 2023||0.134153|
|September 25, 2023||0.134045|