CHF to USD exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to US dollars. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 1.1001
CHF/USD currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 1.1081 USD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
Previous CHF to USD Exchange Rates
CHF to USD historical rates
|July 31, 2022||1.032412|
|August 31, 2022||1.044663|
|September 30, 2022||1.028121|
|October 31, 2022||1.004016|
|November 30, 2022||1.038917|
|December 31, 2022||1.073027|
|January 31, 2023||1.081924|
|February 28, 2023||1.07919|
|March 31, 2023||1.080813|
|April 30, 2023||1.113042|
|May 31, 2023||1.113097|
|June 8, 2023||1.10242|
Send money to over 170 countries
More CHF exchange rates
Looking to convert USD to CHF?
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
0800 161 868 (Free call)
0800 161 898 (Free call)
Auckland Office Address
Level 7, 16 Kingston Street, Auckland Central, New Zealand NZ 1010