CHF to SAR exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to Saudi riyals. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 6, 2023, 1:12 AM (CUT)
1 Swiss franc = 4.237741 Saudi riyal
Inverse rate 0.235975
CHF/SAR currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 4.2374 SAR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Currency Name: Saudi riyal
- Currency Code: SAR
- Currency Symbol: SR or ر.س
- Central Bank: Saudi Central Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Saudi Riyal is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Saudi Riyal is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Saudi Arabia
- Major Unit: One Saudi Riyal
- Minor Unit: One halala
- Halalas per Saudi Riyal: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyals
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 halalas, 1 riyal, 2 riyals
Previous CHF to SAR Exchange Rates
CHF to SAR historical rates
|January 31, 2023||4.064533|
|February 28, 2023||4.048398|
|March 31, 2023||4.058313|
|April 30, 2023||4.175036|
|May 31, 2023||4.174473|
|June 30, 2023||4.16658|
|July 31, 2023||4.287957|
|August 31, 2023||4.271114|
|September 30, 2023||4.174828|
|October 31, 2023||4.150207|
|November 30, 2023||4.210185|
|December 6, 2023||4.301285|