CHF to OMR exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to Omani riales. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.3869
CHF/OMR currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 0.3845 OMR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
The official currency in Oman is the rial which is abbreviated to the currency code OMR. The Central Bank of Oman has been issuing the rial since 1977.
- Currency Name: Omani rial
- Currency Code: OMR
- Currency Symbol: ﷼
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Oman
- Reserve Currency: The Omani Rial is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Omani Rial is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Oman
- Major Unit: One Omani Rial
- Minor Unit: One baisa
- Baisa per Omani Rial: 1000
- Note Denominations: 100 baisa, 200 baisa, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 rials
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 25, 50 baisa
Previous CHF to OMR Exchange Rates
CHF to OMR historical rates
|October 31, 2021||0.417174|
|November 30, 2021||0.417667|
|December 31, 2021||0.418306|
|January 31, 2022||0.419177|
|February 28, 2022||0.417056|
|March 31, 2022||0.414341|
|April 30, 2022||0.407385|
|May 31, 2022||0.39277|
|June 30, 2022||0.396997|
|July 31, 2022||0.397506|
|August 31, 2022||0.402163|
|September 30, 2022||0.395992|