AED to OMR exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Omani riales. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.1038
AED/OMR currency chart: 1.00 AED = 0.1038 OMR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
The official currency in Oman is the rial which is abbreviated to the currency code OMR. The Central Bank of Oman has been issuing the rial since 1977.
- Currency Name: Omani rial
- Currency Code: OMR
- Currency Symbol: ﷼
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Oman
- Reserve Currency: The Omani Rial is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Omani Rial is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Oman
- Major Unit: One Omani Rial
- Minor Unit: One baisa
- Baisa per Omani Rial: 1000
- Note Denominations: 100 baisa, 200 baisa, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 rials
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 25, 50 baisa
Previous AED to OMR Exchange Rates
AED to OMR historical rates
|October 31, 2021||0.104817|
|November 30, 2021||0.104816|
|December 31, 2021||0.104837|
|January 31, 2022||0.104812|
|February 28, 2022||0.104812|
|March 31, 2022||0.104818|
|April 30, 2022||0.104851|
|May 31, 2022||0.104817|
|June 30, 2022||0.10482|
|July 31, 2022||0.104824|
|August 31, 2022||0.104809|
|September 30, 2022||0.104819|