AED to CZK exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Czech koruna. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 7, 2023, 1:09 PM (CUT)
1 UAE dirham = 6.151073 Czech koruna
Inverse rate 0.162573
AED/CZK currency chart: 1.00 AED = 6.1514 CZK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
- Currency Name: Czech koruna
- Currency Code: CZK
- Currency Symbol: Kč
- Central Bank: Czech National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Czech koruna is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Czech koruna is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Czech Republic
- Major Unit: One Czech koruna
- Minor Unit: One Haléru
- per Czech koruna: 100
- Note Denominations: 100Kč, 200Kč, 500Kč, 1000Kč, 2000Kč, 5000Kč
- Coin Denominations: 1Kč, 2Kč, 5Kč, 10Kč, 20Kč, 50Kč
Previous AED to CZK Exchange Rates
AED to CZK historical rates
|January 31, 2023||6.049401|
|February 28, 2023||6.036|
|March 31, 2023||6.023904|
|April 30, 2023||5.819997|
|May 31, 2023||5.91997|
|June 30, 2023||5.949849|
|July 31, 2023||5.887667|
|August 31, 2023||6.018144|
|September 30, 2023||6.215453|
|October 31, 2023||6.336551|
|November 30, 2023||6.157906|
|December 7, 2023||6.110296|