AED to BHD exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Bahraini dinars. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Nov 30, 2023, 4:25 AM (CUT)
1 UAE dirham = 0.101583 Bahraini dinar
Inverse rate 9.844179
AED/BHD currency chart: 1.00 AED = 0.1014 BHD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
- Currency Name: Bahraini dinar
- Currency Code: BHD
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Bahraini dinar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Bahraini dinar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Bahrain
- Major Unit: One Bahraini dinar
- Minor Unit: One
- per Bahraini dinar:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous AED to BHD Exchange Rates
AED to BHD historical rates
|December 31, 2022||0.102647|
|January 31, 2023||0.102617|
|February 28, 2023||0.102561|
|March 31, 2023||0.102542|
|April 30, 2023||0.102465|
|May 31, 2023||0.102622|
|June 30, 2023||0.102579|
|July 31, 2023||0.102581|
|August 31, 2023||0.102587|
|September 30, 2023||0.102635|
|October 31, 2023||0.102594|
|November 29, 2023||0.102495|