AED to CAD exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Canadian dollars. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 5, 2023, 3:13 AM (CUT)
1 UAE dirham = 0.369398 Canadian dollar
Inverse rate 2.707110
AED/CAD currency chart: 1.00 AED = 0.3691 CAD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
Previous AED to CAD Exchange Rates
AED to CAD historical rates
|January 31, 2023||0.36552|
|February 28, 2023||0.366448|
|March 31, 2023||0.373006|
|April 30, 2023||0.368178|
|May 31, 2023||0.368428|
|June 30, 2023||0.361878|
|July 31, 2023||0.360053|
|August 31, 2023||0.367112|
|September 30, 2023||0.368795|
|October 31, 2023||0.373413|
|November 30, 2023||0.373314|
|December 4, 2023||0.367532|