AED to MYR exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Malaysian ringgits. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Oct 2, 2023, 9:16 AM (CUT)
1 UAE dirham = 1.277619 Malaysian ringgit
Inverse rate 0.782706
AED/MYR currency chart: 1.00 AED = 1.2775 MYR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
The official currency of Malaysia is the ringgit and is abbreviated to the currency code RM or MYR. Each ringgit is divided into 100 sen and is issued by the Bank Negara Malaysia.
- Currency Name: Malaysian ringgit
- Currency Code: MYR
- Currency Symbol: RM
- Central Bank: Bank Negara Malaysia
- Reserve Currency: The Malaysian Ringgit is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Malaysian Ringgit is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Malaysia
- Major Unit: One Malaysian Ringgit
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Malaysian Ringgit: 100
- Note Denominations: RM1, RM5, RM10, RM20, RM50, RM100
- Coin Denominations: 1 sen, 5 sen, 10 sen, 20 sen, 50 sen
Previous AED to MYR Exchange Rates
AED to MYR historical rates
|November 30, 2022||1.255409|
|December 31, 2022||1.20098|
|January 31, 2023||1.179094|
|February 28, 2023||1.188502|
|March 31, 2023||1.216721|
|April 30, 2023||1.204989|
|May 31, 2023||1.229299|
|June 30, 2023||1.260033|
|July 31, 2023||1.233447|
|August 31, 2023||1.25428|
|September 30, 2023||1.274029|
|October 1, 2023||1.278315|