USD to TWD exchange rates
Convert US dollars to New Taiwan dollars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 29.4790
USD/TWD currency chart: 1.00 USD = 29.564 TWD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- Currency Name: New Taiwan dollar
- Currency Code: TWD
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank: Bank Al-Maghrib
- Reserve Currency: The New Taiwan Dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The New Taiwan Dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Taiwan
- Major Unit: One New Taiwan Dollar
- Minor Unit: One Santim
- Santims per New Taiwan Dollar: 100
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous USD to TWD Exchange Rates
USD to TWD historical rates
|September 30, 2021||27.716247|
|October 31, 2021||27.922658|
|November 30, 2021||27.820483|
|December 31, 2021||27.741855|
|January 31, 2022||27.680572|
|February 28, 2022||27.879979|
|March 31, 2022||28.421145|
|April 30, 2022||29.106762|
|May 31, 2022||29.587697|
|June 30, 2022||29.61904|
|July 31, 2022||29.876771|
|August 9, 2022||29.9817|