USD to XOF exchange rates
Convert US dollars to West African CFA francs. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Sep 22, 2023, 2:39 AM (CUT)
1 US dollar = 629.890700 West African CFA franc
Inverse rate 0.001588
USD/XOF currency chart: 1.00 USD = 629.6149 XOF
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
The CFA Franc BCEAO is pegged to the Euro at 1 euro = 655.957 XOF. It is used by eight independent states in West Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Sénégal and Togo.
- Currency Name: West African CFA franc
- Currency Code: XOF
- Currency Symbol: CFA
- Central Bank: Central Bank of West African States
- Reserve Currency: The West African CFA Franc is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The West African CFA Franc is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal, Togo
- Major Unit: One West African CFA Franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per West African CFA Franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000 francs
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 francs
Previous USD to XOF Exchange Rates
USD to XOF historical rates
|October 31, 2022||656.8|
|November 30, 2022||645.766667|
|December 31, 2022||618.375|
|January 31, 2023||613.214286|
|February 28, 2023||619.5|
|March 31, 2023||598.789474|
|April 30, 2023||598.333333|
|May 31, 2023||602|
|June 30, 2023||604.53125|
|July 31, 2023||592.318182|
|August 31, 2023||605.3294|
|September 21, 2023||610.95|