USD to INR exchange rates
Convert US dollars to Indian rupees. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Sep 22, 2023, 5:45 PM (CUT)
1 US dollar = 82.325500 Indian rupee
Inverse rate 0.012147
USD/INR currency chart: 1.00 USD = 82.445 INR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- Currency Name: Indian rupee
- Currency Code: INR
- Currency Symbol: ₹
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of India
- Reserve Currency: The Indian Rupee is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Indian Rupee is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: India
- Major Unit: One Indian Rupee
- Minor Unit: One paise
- Paises per Indian Rupee: 100
- Note Denominations: ₹5, ₹10, ₹20, ₹50, ₹100, ₹200, ₹500, ₹2000
- Coin Denominations: p50, ₹1, ₹2, ₹5, ₹10
Previous USD to INR Exchange Rates
USD to INR historical rates
|October 31, 2022||82.321356|
|November 30, 2022||81.570512|
|December 31, 2022||82.467043|
|January 31, 2023||81.734161|
|February 28, 2023||82.630945|
|March 31, 2023||82.234216|
|April 30, 2023||81.949826|
|May 31, 2023||82.321258|
|June 30, 2023||82.179348|
|July 31, 2023||82.191295|
|August 31, 2023||82.830402|
|September 22, 2023||83.011243|