USD to BGN exchange rates
Convert US dollars to . Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 1.8987
USD/BGN currency chart: 1.00 USD = 1.8981 BGN
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- Currency Name: Bulgarian Lev
- Currency Code: BGN
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Bulgarian Lev is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Bulgarian Lev is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Bulgaria
- Major Unit: One Bulgarian Lev
- Minor Unit: One
- per Bulgarian Lev:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous USD to BGN Exchange Rates
USD to BGN historical rates
|September 30, 2021||1.660554|
|October 31, 2021||1.686265|
|November 30, 2021||1.71457|
|December 31, 2021||1.731062|
|January 31, 2022||1.727712|
|February 28, 2022||1.723468|
|March 31, 2022||1.77662|
|April 30, 2022||1.809255|
|May 31, 2022||1.850559|
|June 30, 2022||1.850291|
|July 31, 2022||1.919442|
|August 7, 2022||1.920152|