CAD to USD exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to US dollars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.7301
CAD/USD currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 0.7304 USD
Read today's Canadian dollar currency update
Read the daily CAD update from the currency specialists at OFX and get the latest on market movements and today's expected ranges of the major currency pairs.
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
Previous CAD to USD Exchange Rates
CAD to USD historical rates
|December 31, 2022||0.735332|
|January 31, 2023||0.74489|
|February 28, 2023||0.742994|
|March 31, 2023||0.729906|
|April 30, 2023||0.739625|
|May 27, 2023||0.739716|
Send money to over 170 countries
More CAD exchange rates
Looking to convert USD to CAD?
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
+1 800 680 0750 (Free call)
+1 855 680 0745 (Free call)
Toronto Office Address
145 King Street,
ON M5H 1J8,