USD to PHP exchange rates
Convert US dollars to Philippine pesos. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 55.3570
USD/PHP currency chart: 1.00 USD = 55.497 PHP
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- Currency Name: Philippine peso
- Currency Code: PHP
- Currency Symbol: ₱
- Central Bank: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Reserve Currency: The Philippine Peso is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Philippine Peso is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Philippines
- Major Unit: One Philippine Peso
- Minor Unit: One sentimo or centavo
- Sentimos or centavos per Philippine Peso: 100
- Note Denominations: ₱1, ₱5, ₱10, ₱20, ₱50, ₱100, ₱500
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
Previous USD to PHP Exchange Rates
USD to PHP historical rates
|September 30, 2021||50.211211|
|October 31, 2021||50.703139|
|November 30, 2021||50.344822|
|December 31, 2021||50.310672|
|January 31, 2022||51.224205|
|February 28, 2022||51.277722|
|March 31, 2022||52.149339|
|April 30, 2022||52.031379|
|May 31, 2022||52.365839|
|June 30, 2022||53.703833|
|July 31, 2022||55.864161|
|August 7, 2022||55.535667|