JPY to XOF exchange rates
Convert Japanese yen to West African CFA francs. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 1, 2023, 9:26 AM (CUT)
1 Japanese yen = 4.187572 West African CFA franc
Inverse rate 0.238802
JPY/XOF currency chart: 1.00 JPY = 4.1875 XOF
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Japanese yen
- Currency Code: JPY
- Currency Symbol: ¥ or 円, 圓
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve Currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Japan
- Major Unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin Denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500
The CFA Franc BCEAO is pegged to the Euro at 1 euro = 655.957 XOF. It is used by eight independent states in West Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Sénégal and Togo.
- Currency Name: West African CFA franc
- Currency Code: XOF
- Currency Symbol: CFA
- Central Bank: Central Bank of West African States
- Reserve Currency: The West African CFA Franc is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The West African CFA Franc is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal, Togo
- Major Unit: One West African CFA Franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per West African CFA Franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000 francs
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 francs
Previous JPY to XOF Exchange Rates
JPY to XOF historical rates
|January 31, 2023||4.693353|
|February 28, 2023||4.545731|
|March 31, 2023||4.456656|
|April 30, 2023||4.483528|
|May 31, 2023||4.387549|
|June 30, 2023||4.256803|
|July 31, 2023||4.176237|
|August 31, 2023||4.169638|
|September 30, 2023||4.144185|
|October 31, 2023||4.102941|
|November 30, 2023||4.06176|