JPY to PGK exchange rates
Convert Japanese yen to Papua New Guinean kina. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 3, 2023, 4:28 PM (CUT)
1 Japanese yen = 0.024814 Papua New Guinean kina
Inverse rate 40.300494
JPY/PGK currency chart: 1.00 JPY = 0.0248 PGK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Japanese yen
- Currency Code: JPY
- Currency Symbol: ¥ or 円, 圓
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve Currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Japan
- Major Unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin Denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500
The official currency in Papua New Guinea is the kina which is abbreviated to the currency code PGK. 1 Kina is divided into 100 toea.
- Currency Name: Papua New Guinean kina
- Currency Code: PGK
- Currency Symbol: K
- Central Bank: Bank of Papua New Guinea
- Reserve Currency: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Papua New Guinea
- Major Unit: One Papua New Guinean Kina
- Minor Unit: One toea
- Toeas per Papua New Guinean Kina: 100
- Note Denominations: 2K, 5K, 10K, 20K, 50K, 100K
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50 toea, 1K, 2K
Previous JPY to PGK Exchange Rates
JPY to PGK historical rates
|January 31, 2023||0.027044|
|February 28, 2023||0.026486|
|March 31, 2023||0.026368|
|April 30, 2023||0.026346|
|May 31, 2023||0.025742|
|June 30, 2023||0.025072|
|July 31, 2023||0.025309|
|August 31, 2023||0.024896|
|September 30, 2023||0.024583|
|October 31, 2023||0.024787|
|November 30, 2023||0.024993|
|December 3, 2023||0.025384|