JPY to AED exchange rates
Convert Japanese yen to UAE dirhams. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Nov 30, 2023, 2:21 AM (CUT)
1 Japanese yen = 0.024943 UAE dirham
Inverse rate 40.090958
JPY/AED currency chart: 1.00 JPY = 0.025 AED
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Japanese yen
- Currency Code: JPY
- Currency Symbol: ¥ or 円, 圓
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve Currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Japan
- Major Unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin Denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
Previous JPY to AED Exchange Rates
JPY to AED historical rates
|December 31, 2022||0.027283|
|January 31, 2023||0.028197|
|February 28, 2023||0.027561|
|March 31, 2023||0.027502|
|April 30, 2023||0.027485|
|May 31, 2023||0.026768|
|June 30, 2023||0.025989|
|July 31, 2023||0.025993|
|August 31, 2023||0.025376|
|September 30, 2023||0.024863|
|October 31, 2023||0.024561|
|November 30, 2023||0.024506|