HKD to ILS exchange rates
Convert Hong Kong dollars to Israeli new shekels. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.4350
HKD/ILS currency chart: 1.00 HKD = 0.4347 ILS
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Hong Kong dollar
- Currency Code: HKD
- Currency Symbol: $ or HK$
- Central Bank: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Reserve Currency: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Hong Kong
- Major Unit: One Hong Kong dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Hong Kong dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: HK$10, HK$20, HK$50, HK$100, HK$500, HK$1000
- Coin Denominations: 10 cents. 20 cents, 50 cents, HK$1, HK$2, HK$5, HK$10
The ‘new shekel’ is also referred to merely as the ‘shekel’, and was formerly known as the ‘new Israeli shekel’. The new shekel is also legal tender in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- Currency Name: Israeli new shekel
- Currency Code: ILS
- Currency Symbol: ₪
- Central Bank: Bank of Israel
- Reserve Currency: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Israel
- Major Unit: One Israeli New Shekel
- Minor Unit: One agora
- Agoras per Israeli New Shekel: 100
- Note Denominations: ₪20, ₪50, ₪100, ₪200
- Coin Denominations: 10 agorot, ₪½, ₪1, ₪2, ₪5, ₪10
Previous HKD to ILS Exchange Rates
HKD to ILS historical rates
|January 31, 2022||0.402763|
|February 28, 2022||0.412305|
|March 31, 2022||0.414497|
|April 30, 2022||0.413476|
|May 31, 2022||0.430579|
|June 30, 2022||0.434392|
|July 31, 2022||0.441054|
|August 31, 2022||0.419412|
|September 30, 2022||0.439182|
|October 31, 2022||0.451197|
|November 30, 2022||0.443441|