DKK to PGK exchange rates
Convert Danish kroner to Papua New Guinean kina. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.4504
DKK/PGK currency chart: 1.00 DKK = 0.4504 PGK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Danish krone
- Currency Code: DKK
- Currency Symbol: Kr.
- Central Bank: Danmarks Nationalbank
- Reserve Currency: The Danish krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Danish krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland
- Major Unit: One Danish krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- per Danish krone: 100
- Note Denominations: kr.50, kr.100, kr.200, kr.500, kr.1000
- Coin Denominations: Øre50, kr.1, kr.2, kr.5, kr.10, kr.20
The official currency in Papua New Guinea is the kina which is abbreviated to the currency code PGK. 1 Kina is divided into 100 toea.
- Currency Name: Papua New Guinean kina
- Currency Code: PGK
- Currency Symbol: K
- Central Bank: Bank of Papua New Guinea
- Reserve Currency: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Papua New Guinea
- Major Unit: One Papua New Guinean Kina
- Minor Unit: One toea
- Toeas per Papua New Guinean Kina: 100
- Note Denominations: 2K, 5K, 10K, 20K, 50K, 100K
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50 toea, 1K, 2K
Previous DKK to PGK Exchange Rates
DKK to PGK historical rates
|November 30, 2021||0.541176|
|December 31, 2021||0.536532|
|January 31, 2022||0.535601|
|February 28, 2022||0.536921|
|March 31, 2022||0.520303|
|April 30, 2022||0.510657|
|May 31, 2022||0.499945|
|June 30, 2022||0.503466|
|July 31, 2022||0.485384|
|August 31, 2022||0.479496|
|September 30, 2022||0.469011|
|October 1, 2022||0.463912|