SGD to JPY historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Singapore dollar to Japanese yen exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
SGD to JPY historical rates
|December 31, 2021||83.484272|
|January 31, 2022||85.011679|
|February 28, 2022||85.600697|
|March 31, 2022||87.323919|
|April 30, 2022||92.519213|
|May 22, 2022||93.310531|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
- Currency Name: Singapore dollar
- Currency Code: SGD
- Currency Symbol: $, S$
- Central Bank: Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Reserve Currency: The Singapore dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Singapore dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: Singapore
- Major Unit: One Singapore dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Singapore dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $2, $5, $10, $50, $100, $1000
- Coin Denominations: 5 cents, 10 cents, 20 cents, 50 cents, $1
- Currency Name: Japanese Yen
- Currency Code: JPY
- Currency Symbol: ¥, 円, 圓
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve Currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: Japan
- Major Unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Minor units (sen) per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin Denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500
With offices around the world, we’re on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-888-288-7354 (Within USA)
1-888-966-6888 (Within USA)
San Francisco Office Address
49 Stevenson Street
San Francisco, CA