GBP to CNY historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of British pound to Chinese yuan exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
GBP to CNY historical rates
|January 31, 2022||8.615348|
|February 28, 2022||8.586068|
|March 31, 2022||8.353258|
|April 30, 2022||8.318122|
|May 31, 2022||8.336201|
|June 29, 2022||8.251014|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
- Currency Name: British pound
- Currency Code: GBP
- Currency Symbol: £,
- Central Bank: Bank of England
- Reserve Currency: The British pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The British pound is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: UK
- Major Unit: One British pound
- Minor Unit: One penny
- Minor units (pennies) per British pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin Denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5
- Currency Name: Chinese yuan
- Currency Code: CNY
- Currency Symbol: ¥, CN¥
- Central Bank: Bank of China
- Reserve Currency: The Chinese yuan is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Chinese yuan is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: China
- Major Unit: One Chinese yuan
- Minor Unit: One fen
- Minor units (fen) per Chinese yuan: 100
- Note Denominations: ¥1, ¥5, ¥10, ¥20, ¥50, ¥100
- Coin Denominations: ¥0.1, ¥0.5, ¥1
With offices around the world, we’re on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-888-288-7354 (Within USA)
1-888-966-6888 (Within USA)
San Francisco Office Address
49 Stevenson Street
San Francisco, CA