EUR to CNY historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of euro to Chinese yuan exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
EUR to CNY historical rates
|December 31, 2021||7.200766|
|January 31, 2022||7.195615|
|February 28, 2022||7.197537|
|March 31, 2022||6.984525|
|April 30, 2022||6.950407|
|May 19, 2022||7.044912|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: Euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €,
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: Chinese yuan
- Currency Code: CNY
- Currency Symbol: ¥, CN¥
- Central Bank: Bank of China
- Reserve Currency: The Chinese yuan is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Chinese yuan is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: China
- Major Unit: One Chinese yuan
- Minor Unit: One fen
- Minor units (fen) per Chinese yuan: 100
- Note Denominations: ¥1, ¥5, ¥10, ¥20, ¥50, ¥100
- Coin Denominations: ¥0.1, ¥0.5, ¥1
With offices around the world, we’re on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-888-288-7354 (Within USA)
1-888-966-6888 (Within USA)
San Francisco Office Address
49 Stevenson Street
San Francisco, CA