EUR to SEK exchange rates
Convert Euros to Swedish kronor. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 11.3151
EUR/SEK currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 11.3161 SEK
Register in less than 5 minutes
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: Swedish krona
- Currency Code: SEK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Sveriges Riksbank
- Reserve Currency: The Swedish krona is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swedish krona is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Sweden
- Major Unit: One Swedish krona
- Minor Unit: One öre
- öre per Swedish krona: 100
- Note Denominations: 20 kr, 50 kr, 100 kr, 500 kr, 1,000 kr
- Coin Denominations: 1 kr, 5 kr, 10 kr
Previous EUR to SEK Exchange Rates
EUR to SEK historical rates
|March 31, 2022||10.541501|
|April 30, 2022||10.328405|
|May 31, 2022||10.493683|
|June 30, 2022||10.587511|
|July 31, 2022||10.568998|
|August 31, 2022||10.52638|
|September 30, 2022||10.776028|
|October 31, 2022||10.951006|
|November 30, 2022||10.883656|
|December 31, 2022||10.997227|
|January 31, 2023||11.210427|
|February 4, 2023||11.375127|