EUR to VND exchange rates
Convert Euros to Vietnamese đồng. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Sep 21, 2023, 8:35 AM (CUT)
1 euro = 25390.960397 Vietnamese đồng
Inverse rate 0.000039
EUR/VND currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 25,468.8123 VND
Register in less than 5 minutes
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
The official currency of Vietnam is the dong which is abbreviated to the currency code VND. Unlike certain other currencies which derive their names from more unusual circumstances, the term ‘dong’ originates from ‘dong tien’ literally meaning ‘money’.
- Currency Name: Vietnamese đồng
- Currency Code: VND
- Currency Symbol: ₫
- Central Bank: State Bank of Vietnam
- Reserve Currency: The Vietnamese Dồng is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Vietnamese Dồng is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Vietnam
- Major Unit: One Vietnamese Dồng
- Minor Unit: One
- per Vietnamese Dồng:
- Note Denominations: 1,000₫, 2,000₫, 5,000₫, 10,000₫, 20,000₫, 50,000₫, 100,000₫, 200,000₫, 500,000₫
- Coin Denominations: 200₫, 500₫, 1000₫, 2000₫
Previous EUR to VND Exchange Rates
EUR to VND historical rates
|October 31, 2022||23929.64678|
|November 30, 2022||25376.299198|
|December 31, 2022||25188.059429|
|January 31, 2023||25305.235544|
|February 28, 2023||25317.208307|
|March 31, 2023||25283.271561|
|April 30, 2023||25795.240683|
|May 31, 2023||25528.35126|
|June 30, 2023||25502.234574|
|July 31, 2023||26151.741635|
|August 31, 2023||26038.499238|
|September 21, 2023||25891.42773|