OFX is committed to providing its customers with the highest standard of service. If you have a concern or complaint, we encourage you to contact us so that it can be resolved.
When you make a complaint to us, we will:
- Acknowledge your complaint and make sure we understand the issues within 21 business days.
- Do everything we can to fix the problem.
- Keep you informed of progress.
- Keep a record of your complaint.
- Give you a name, reference number and contact details so that you can follow up if necessary.
- Provide a final response to you within 45 business days of the complaint being submitted.
- Explain our assessment, along with any remedial action or redress and take measures to improve any systems or processes where necessary
If you are dissatisfied with our service, please let us know by contacting your usual OFX dealer or emailing us at email@example.com
Once we have received your complaint, we will acknowledge this via email within 21 working days.
We will investigate your complaint and aim to send a final response to you within 45 working days of receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time, we will send you an update.
If the complaint is in relation to resolving complex “Unauthorised Transactions” complaints as outlined in the MAS E-Payments User Protection Guidelines, the complaint must be finalised within 45 days.
If more than 45 days from the date of your complaint has passed and you have not received a final response, or you are dissatisfied with our final response, you may be eligible to refer your complaint to the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC”) or the Monetary Authority of Singapore (“MAS”).
For more information, please contact: