SEK to EUR exchange rates
Convert Swedish kronor to Euros. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 4, 2023, 9:40 AM (CUT)
1 Swedish krona = 0.088231 euro
Inverse rate 11.333838
SEK/EUR currency chart: 1.00 SEK = 0.0883 EUR
Register in less than 5 minutes
- Currency Name: Swedish krona
- Currency Code: SEK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Sveriges Riksbank
- Reserve Currency: The Swedish krona is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swedish krona is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Sweden
- Major Unit: One Swedish krona
- Minor Unit: One öre
- öre per Swedish krona: 100
- Note Denominations: 20 kr, 50 kr, 100 kr, 500 kr, 1,000 kr
- Coin Denominations: 1 kr, 5 kr, 10 kr
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
Previous SEK to EUR Exchange Rates
SEK to EUR historical rates
|January 31, 2023||0.089205|
|February 28, 2023||0.089339|
|March 31, 2023||0.088811|
|April 30, 2023||0.087909|
|May 31, 2023||0.087635|
|June 30, 2023||0.085736|
|July 31, 2023||0.085878|
|August 31, 2023||0.084539|
|September 30, 2023||0.08447|
|October 31, 2023||0.085851|
|November 30, 2023||0.086563|
|December 4, 2023||0.088241|