EUR to KRW exchange rates
Convert Euros to South Korean wons. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 1322.9453
EUR/KRW currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 1,322.8453 KRW
Register in less than 5 minutes
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: South Korean won
- Currency Code: KRW
- Currency Symbol: ₩
- Central Bank: Bank of Korea
- Reserve Currency: The South Korean Won is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The South Korean Won is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: South Korea
- Major Unit: One South Korean Won
- Minor Unit: One jeon
- Jeon per South Korean Won: 100
- Note Denominations: ₩1,000, ₩5,000, ₩10,000, ₩50,000
- Coin Denominations: ₩10, ₩50, ₩100, ₩500
Previous EUR to KRW Exchange Rates
EUR to KRW historical rates
|March 31, 2022||1344.216337|
|April 30, 2022||1336.851195|
|May 31, 2022||1340.251598|
|June 30, 2022||1350.920882|
|July 31, 2022||1332.296014|
|August 31, 2022||1337.731307|
|September 30, 2022||1381.546618|
|October 31, 2022||1404.780297|
|November 30, 2022||1383.954001|
|December 31, 2022||1371.772942|
|January 31, 2023||1340.559188|
|February 2, 2023||1338.82931|