… / Inverse …
Once OFX receives your funds, 80% of all major currency transfers are processed in 24 hours
Our global support team is available around the clock - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
How to Send Money to Monaco
- Gather the relevant banking information, including the name on the recipient’s bank account, the Code Banque/Guichet, the IBAN number, and the SWIFT/BIC code.
- Create a free online account with OFX, or login to get a live quote for your money transfer.
- Enter your details and those of your recipient.
- Choose ‘finalise transaction’ to process your payment.
It’s easy and affordable to send money to Monaco using OFX. Even if you’re not ready to transfer funds today, you can sign up now, so your account is active and ready when a great exchange rate comes up.
When sending money to Monaco, keep in mind that different tax regulations may apply to sending large sums of money overseas depending on many factors including:
- how the money is going to be used
- how much you are sending
- the source of the funds
- if the money has been taxed elsewhere
For example, supporting family members by paying for living expenses is usually considered different from sending large sums of money abroad as a gift. See our Guide to Sending Money to Family Abroad for more details.
How to send money to Monaco at a great exchange rate
When looking at exchange rates, it’s important to know that the value of the euro may be influenced by interest rates set by the European Central Bank and the Federal Reserve, because the euro trades most actively against the USD. Economic figures from the U.S. and Europe will affect the EUR exchange rate. If you want to read up on the factors that influence the value of the euro or other currencies, head over to the Exchange Rates section of our site.
Monaco Money Transfers - FAQ
Wondering how to send money to Monaco? We've got the smart, secure way to exchange your Aussie dollars for euros. Headquartered in Sydney, with offices around the world, we provide 24-hour access to our highly skilled transfer team.
Is there any limit on how much money I can send to Monaco?
No. OFX works well for both businesses and individuals.
Can I send money from a Monaco bank account to Australia?
Does OFX transfer money to all Monaco banks?
OFX can transfer funds to any bank in Monaco, including, but not limited to:
- Edmond de Rothschild Banque Privée
- Martin Maurel Sella Banque Privée - Monaco
- Crédit Mobilier de Monaco
- Barclays Bank
- Société Générale Private Banking
- KBL Monaco Private Bankers
- BNP Paribas
You can reach our dedicated customer service agents 24/7 (including weekends and most holidays). When others are closed, we’re open. Need a quote? Need it ASAP? Need to talk to someone about your mother? We’re here for you.
When you use OFX, you’ll get fast, efficient service, and we’ll keep you informed of where your money is along the way. For all your overseas payments, OFX is simply smarter.