EUR to XPF exchange rates
Convert Euros to CFP francs. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 117.2480
EUR/XPF currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 117.258 XPF
Register in less than 5 minutes
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: CFP franc
- Currency Code: XPF
- Currency Symbol: CFP
- Central Bank: Institut d’émission d’Outre-Mer (IEOM)
- Reserve Currency: The CFP franc is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The CFP franc is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: New Caledonia
- Major Unit: One CFP franc
- Minor Unit: One franc
- Francs per CFP franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 500, 1000, 5000, 10000 Francs
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 Francs
Previous EUR to XPF Exchange Rates
EUR to XPF historical rates
|January 31, 2022||119.720435|
|February 28, 2022||119.835162|
|March 31, 2022||119.44053|
|April 30, 2022||119.519504|
|May 31, 2022||119.751915|
|June 30, 2022||119.551731|
|July 31, 2022||115.651695|
|August 31, 2022||119.597132|
|September 30, 2022||118.991282|
|October 31, 2022||128.011559|
|November 30, 2022||120.232022|
|December 4, 2022||120.329739|