CAD to PKR exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Pakistani rupees. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 153.5284
CAD/PKR currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 157.2451 PKR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
The official currency in Pakistan is the rupee which is abbreviated to the currency code PKR. The Pakistani rupee is subdivided into 100 paise
- Currency Name: Pakistani rupee
- Currency Code: PKR
- Currency Symbol: ₨
- Central Bank: State Bank of Pakistan
- Reserve Currency: The Pakistani Rupee is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Pakistani Rupee is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Pakistan
- Major Unit: One Pakistani Rupee
- Minor Unit: One paise
- Paises per Pakistani Rupee: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 1,000, 5,000 rupees
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5,10 rupees
Previous CAD to PKR Exchange Rates
CAD to PKR historical rates
|January 31, 2022||139.77283|
|February 28, 2022||137.85445|
|March 31, 2022||142.227955|
|April 30, 2022||146.200841|
|May 31, 2022||150.862602|
|June 26, 2022||159.785125|