CAD to NOK exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Norwegian kroner. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 7.3517
CAD/NOK currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 7.3515 NOK
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
The Norwegian Krone (plural kroner) is the official currency of Norway and is identified by the Norwegian Krone symbol kr or currency code NOK. As with Danish currency, the name krone literally translates to English word crown. The Krone is subdivided into 100 Øre,
- Currency Name: Norwegian krone
- Currency Code: NOK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Norges Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Norway
- Major Unit: One Norwegian Krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- Øre per Norwegian Krone: 100
- Note Denominations: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kr
- Coin Denominations:
Previous CAD to NOK Exchange Rates
CAD to NOK historical rates
|January 31, 2022||7.00897|
|February 28, 2022||6.965085|
|March 31, 2022||6.98068|
|April 30, 2022||7.043217|
|May 31, 2022||7.466664|
|June 30, 2022||7.610596|
|July 31, 2022||7.72894|
|August 31, 2022||7.524681|
|September 30, 2022||7.709398|
|October 31, 2022||7.708994|
|November 30, 2022||7.554613|
|December 7, 2022||7.276267|