CAD to AED exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to UAE dirhams. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Sep 27, 2023, 9:16 PM (CUT)
1 Canadian dollar = 2.715553 UAE dirham
Inverse rate 0.368249
CAD/AED currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 2.7155 AED
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
Previous CAD to AED Exchange Rates
CAD to AED historical rates
|October 31, 2022||2.677619|
|November 30, 2022||2.745735|
|December 31, 2022||2.700784|
|January 31, 2023||2.73593|
|February 28, 2023||2.729028|
|March 31, 2023||2.681044|
|April 30, 2023||2.716205|
|May 31, 2023||2.714337|
|June 30, 2023||2.763511|
|July 31, 2023||2.777403|
|August 31, 2023||2.724097|
|September 27, 2023||2.711503|