CAD to BRL exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to . Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 3.7431
CAD/BRL currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 3.7434 BRL
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Brazilian Real
- Currency Code: BRL
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Brazilian real is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Brazilian real is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Brazil
- Major Unit: One Brazilian real
- Minor Unit: One
- per Brazilian real:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous CAD to BRL Exchange Rates
CAD to BRL historical rates
|January 31, 2022||4.374198|
|February 28, 2022||4.089285|
|March 31, 2022||3.933262|
|April 30, 2022||3.761058|
|May 31, 2022||3.851746|
|June 30, 2022||3.938146|
|July 31, 2022||4.140857|
|August 31, 2022||3.974788|
|September 30, 2022||3.928174|
|October 31, 2022||3.838664|
|November 30, 2022||3.93988|
|December 2, 2022||3.867136|