CAD to BND exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Brunei dollars. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 5, 2023, 3:49 PM (CUT)
1 Canadian dollar = 0.955818 Brunei dollar
Inverse rate 1.046224
CAD/BND currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 0.9569 BND
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Brunei dollar
- Currency Code: BND
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Brunei dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Brunei dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Brunei
- Major Unit: One Brunei dollar
- Minor Unit: One
- per Brunei dollar:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous CAD to BND Exchange Rates
CAD to BND historical rates
|January 31, 2023||0.9884|
|February 28, 2023||0.989003|
|March 31, 2023||0.978218|
|April 30, 2023||0.983846|
|May 31, 2023||0.989902|
|June 30, 2023||1.012657|
|July 31, 2023||1.009322|
|August 31, 2023||1.00168|
|September 30, 2023||1.006037|
|October 31, 2023||0.997878|
|November 30, 2023||0.982969|
|December 5, 2023||0.989619|