CAD to XPF exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to CFP francs. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 81.3680
CAD/XPF currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 81.36 XPF
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: CFP franc
- Currency Code: XPF
- Currency Symbol: CFP
- Central Bank: Institut d’émission d’Outre-Mer (IEOM)
- Reserve Currency: The CFP franc is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The CFP franc is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: New Caledonia
- Major Unit: One CFP franc
- Minor Unit: One franc
- Francs per CFP franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 500, 1000, 5000, 10000 Francs
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 Francs
Previous CAD to XPF Exchange Rates
CAD to XPF historical rates
|January 31, 2022||83.754767|
|February 28, 2022||83.003867|
|March 31, 2022||85.754975|
|April 30, 2022||87.525327|
|May 31, 2022||88.171174|
|June 30, 2022||88.282282|
|July 31, 2022||87.738776|
|August 31, 2022||91.453422|
|September 30, 2022||90.130274|
|October 31, 2022||95.473075|
|November 30, 2022||88.026691|
|December 7, 2022||98.794952|