CAD to KRW exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to South Korean wons. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 944.9947
CAD/KRW currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 947.0877 KRW
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: South Korean won
- Currency Code: KRW
- Currency Symbol: ₩
- Central Bank: Bank of Korea
- Reserve Currency: The South Korean Won is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The South Korean Won is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: South Korea
- Major Unit: One South Korean Won
- Minor Unit: One jeon
- Jeon per South Korean Won: 100
- Note Denominations: ₩1,000, ₩5,000, ₩10,000, ₩50,000
- Coin Denominations: ₩10, ₩50, ₩100, ₩500
Previous CAD to KRW Exchange Rates
CAD to KRW historical rates
|January 31, 2022||947.614076|
|February 28, 2022||941.632685|
|March 31, 2022||965.097909|
|April 30, 2022||978.978591|
|May 31, 2022||986.798134|
|June 30, 2022||997.561357|
|July 31, 2022||1010.730989|
|August 31, 2022||1022.328233|
|September 30, 2022||1046.541962|
|October 31, 2022||1041.416166|
|November 30, 2022||1012.699808|
|December 7, 2022||966.114083|