CAD to AZN exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Azerbaijani new manat. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 5, 2023, 3:45 PM (CUT)
1 Canadian dollar = 1.222129 Azerbaijani new manat
Inverse rate 0.818244
CAD/AZN currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 1.222 AZN
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Azerbaijani new manat
- Currency Code: AZN
- Currency Symbol: ₼
- Central Bank: Azərbaycan Respublikası Mərkəzi Bankı
- Reserve Currency: The Azerbaijani new manat is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Azerbaijani new manat is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Azerbaijan
- Major Unit: One Azerbaijani new manat
- Minor Unit: One qəpik
- Qəpik per Azerbaijani new manat: 100
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations: 1 qəpik, 3 qəpik, 5 qəpik, 10 qəpik, 20 qəpik, 50 qəpik
Previous CAD to AZN Exchange Rates
CAD to AZN historical rates