CAD to EGP exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Egyptian pounds. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 17.6559
CAD/EGP currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 17.6782 EGP
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Egyptian pound
- Currency Code: EGP
- Currency Symbol: £ or E£
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Egypt
- Reserve Currency: The Egyptian pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Egyptian pound is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Egypt
- Major Unit: One Egyptian pound
- Minor Unit: One piastre
- Piastres per Egyptian pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50, £100, £200
- Coin Denominations: 25pt, 50pt, £1
Previous CAD to EGP Exchange Rates
CAD to EGP historical rates
|January 31, 2022||12.451743|
|February 28, 2022||12.35483|
|March 31, 2022||13.175094|
|April 30, 2022||14.59335|
|May 31, 2022||14.352349|
|June 30, 2022||14.611709|
|July 31, 2022||14.608142|
|August 31, 2022||14.821235|
|September 30, 2022||14.54804|
|October 31, 2022||14.797299|
|November 30, 2022||18.239802|
|December 6, 2022||18.184768|