CAD to IDR exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Indonesian rupiahs. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 11, 2023, 1:32 PM (CUT)
1 Canadian dollar = 11333.905480 Indonesian rupiah
Inverse rate 0.000088
CAD/IDR currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 11,406.5085 IDR
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Indonesian rupiah
- Currency Code: IDR
- Currency Symbol: Rp
- Central Bank: Bank Indonesia
- Reserve Currency: The Indonesian Rupiah is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Indonesian Rupiah is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Indonesian Rupiah
- Minor Unit: One
- per Indonesian Rupiah:
- Note Denominations: Rp 2,000, Rp 5,000, Rp 10,000, Rp 20,000 Rp 50,000, Rp 100,000
- Coin Denominations:
Previous CAD to IDR Exchange Rates
CAD to IDR historical rates
|January 31, 2023||11353.199443|
|February 28, 2023||11269.084939|
|March 31, 2023||11159.505978|
|April 30, 2023||11004.122664|
|May 31, 2023||10970.57765|
|June 30, 2023||11241.178841|
|July 31, 2023||11386.248671|
|August 31, 2023||11313.337105|
|September 30, 2023||11346.559161|
|October 31, 2023||11490.970035|
|November 30, 2023||11355.965213|
|December 10, 2023||11427.664895|