NOK to USD Exchange rates
Norwegian krone to US dollar. Get great foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 0.1143
NOK/USD currency chart: 1.00 NOK = 0.11 USD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
he Norwegian Krone (plural kroner) is the official currency of Norway and is identified by the Norwegian Krone symbol kr or currency code NOK. As with Danish currency, the name krone literally translates to English word crown. The Krone is subdivided into 100 Øre,
- Currency Name: Norwegian krone
- Currency Code: NOK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Norges Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Norwegian Krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- Øre per Norwegian Krone: 100
- Note Denominations: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kr
- Coin Denominations:
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
Previous NOK to USD Exchange Rates
NOK to USD historical rates
|August 31, 2021||0.113054|
|September 30, 2021||0.115489|
|October 31, 2021||0.118147|
|November 30, 2021||0.114281|
|December 31, 2021||0.111443|
|January 19, 2022||0.113679|