NOK to HKD Exchange rates
Norwegian krone to Hong Kong dollar. Get great foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 0.8887
NOK/HKD currency chart: 1.00 NOK = 0.89 HKD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
he Norwegian Krone (plural kroner) is the official currency of Norway and is identified by the Norwegian Krone symbol kr or currency code NOK. As with Danish currency, the name krone literally translates to English word crown. The Krone is subdivided into 100 Øre,
- Currency Name: Norwegian krone
- Currency Code: NOK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Norges Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Norwegian Krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- Øre per Norwegian Krone: 100
- Note Denominations: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kr
- Coin Denominations:
- Currency Name: Hong Kong dollar
- Currency Code: HKD
- Currency Symbol: $ or HK$
- Central Bank: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Reserve Currency: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Hong Kong
- Major Unit: One Hong Kong dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Hong Kong dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: HK$10, HK$20, HK$50, HK$100, HK$500, HK$1000
- Coin Denominations: 10 cents. 20 cents, 50 cents, HK$1, HK$2, HK$5, HK$10
Previous NOK to HKD Exchange Rates
NOK to HKD historical rates
|August 31, 2021||0.879977|
|September 30, 2021||0.898535|
|October 31, 2021||0.919136|
|November 30, 2021||0.890307|
|December 31, 2021||0.869169|
|January 17, 2022||0.885777|